Monday, December 8, 2008

Closure of esquardo football club

Hi all,

As V-capt of this team, which was not created by me, I have decided to put esq down as history from now on. Tmr will signal the last day of esq existence and I wish to have a last game tmr with all members at 10pm tmr. Pls gather for the last time so that we can have something to remember going forward.

I would also like to publicly mention this. If you Heiti and Wibi does come to this blog again, let me tell u this. You guys sucks!!! Go and fly your childish kite and fuck off my life. Do not come and talk to me again pls and pls if you do come to kicks online again, do not come and talk to me, i have nothing to talk to you guys.

And Wibi, you can lower yrself to try join TBC and SGlions, for God sake, you are so damn low. I do not wish to associated with you again. And pls, all of us have seen your through colour and do not come and try to say some stupid excuses again. You are in our words, childish and attention seeking.

I am so sad to tell you members who has faithfully choose to stay with Esq through these couple of months and I have nothing but respect for all of you. Please, we will be frens forever. Please forgive me for not doing enough, not provding enough and not strong enough. I regret that you followed a lousy V capt. Pls accept my sincere apology.

If any of you would like to look for a new club, do let me know. I can arrange for you guys to join one of the big two. I have yet to accept any of the invitation as I want to seetle you guys first before anything. One of the Capt of the big two club have spoken to me and invited me to bring a few of my trusted members to join him. I told him I will consider but I want to settle the members first before anything. Thus, do let me know. Even if i will not be your v capt anymore, I will still take care of you guys.

Lastly, i will not want to set up a new club as I'm tired of all this and thus, I know I have the support but this is really not for me. I just want to play my football for the sake of fun!!! Players like Azk, Ziiki, YwnAtorres will have no problem looking for a new club, the rest, can try the smaller clubs. However, if any of you wants, can talk to me on the big club. I see what i can do. I love you all and pls remember me as your last leader. Thank you and God bless.

10PM Tuesday, see you.

Signoff for the last time,
Your V-capt
Stan the man.....

No comments: