Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today's friendly we lost badly.

Hiaz...Y leh?

Couple of things to sum it up:

1) No defender (The defender I spent time to help him level never turn up)
2) Lag. On so many occassions, the game hanged. Not saying they do not have it but mabbe the opponents are more use to lag than us due to MY players internet connectivity in the past
3) People keep Pming me when I play game and they expect an answer. I was too stressed and busy to reply. Sorry that I didn't reply but I was really focusing on the game.
4) I am too lousy.

Players used today are
1) Azk
2)Sweetzer
3) Ziiki
4) Prodigy although he didn't play a single game due to dcs
5) Stantheman
6) Ferdinard (Newly recruited) LOL

Anyway, it was a good game and hope everyone enjoyed it. I enjoyed it although we lost quite badly to be honest. We will be stronger after this and I strongly believe we will be the best team in kicks, some people say s'pore, some people say M'sia. LOL. See ya!

Sign off
Your baykan V. Capt
Stantheman

No comments: